Sunday, March 25, 2007

Possum S. Hemmingway's Night Out !

As I told you yesterday, my cat, formally known as Possum S. Hemmingway, "Shithead", for short, was smirking when he saw me continually retrieve the frisbee yesterday and we weren't speaking. Well, today I had a change of heart and we had a few beers and joked about yesterday. So, to show him I wasn't angry any more, I took him to his favorite club to watch his girlfriend, "Puss N. Boots", perform.

I must admit the nubile young feline was well prepared to do her act and Possum was overjoyed. I, on the other hand, was not as moved as Shithead. Be that as it may, we returned home and watched the Nascar Bristol 500 on television and once again my cat is content.

The Pictures: Although prohibited in the club we attended, I managed to smuggle out a picture of Shithead's lady friend, Puss N. Boots.

This Date In History: 1634; The first settlers arrive in Maryland and found the town of Saint Mary's. 1807; Britain abolishes the African slave trade.

Kyle Busch won the Nascar Bristol 500 today edging Jeff Burton (who could have taken him out, but was a gentleman).  They were followed home by Jeff Gordon, Kevin Harvick and Greg Biffle. Dale Earnhardt Jr., finished seventh. 

Birthdays: Howard Cosell, television sports commentator (1920), Aretha Franklin, singer (1942), Elton John, singer-songwriter (1947).

Blatant and Cryptic salutations: My Perfect Martini, Lito, Gustavo y Brenda, E&M@Krystel's, CSR, miss you! Cristina, Lourdes and Hector, Barbie Doll, Esther, Larry B, Tarzan, Victor and Bobby, Carlos Oliva and The Judges Nephews, my friend Mary, Kristen, Martica, Carmencita, Jorge, my sister Jeannie, Rosa O, Susie Q, hamandeggs, what?, Krystel, Swann, Possum S. Hemmingway, My Sweet Nicole, Kathy, my buddy J.C. and the rest of my good friends, you know who you are !

 Why do driver's education classes in New Orleans use the cars only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays? Because Tuesdays and Thursdays the sex education class uses it. 

That's it for today, my nubile little felines. More tomorrow.

Stay Tuned !

No comments: