Friday, January 12, 2007

Timing Is Everything !

It just dawned on me today that I really don't have set time to make my daily entry. This due to the fact that I never plan my day. I do not have an alarm clock or a wake up call. I do, however, have a cat. "Shithead" is really the main decision maker in my abode. If he feels that it's time to be fed, he just meows (cat speak for get up) until I start groping around for my gun and after not finding anything near that I can use to to eliminate the grating sound, I get up and then he stops making noise.

The other determining factor is if "Ralph" decides he wants to pee. This particular method is a slow, irritating concern that just keeps getting worse until between "Shithead" and "Ralph", I am forced to get out of bed and attend to business. Once that is done, everyone's goes back to sleep, except me!

So, I sit and try to think of what the plan of the day should be. I go to my "notes to self" area and read whatever little things that I wrote down the previous evening as a reminder. This is particularly difficult if I came in late from a party. The notes are usually unreadable and so I check my voice recorder on my cell phone and hear some asshole (me) leaving a garbled message which cannot be deciphered.

Bottom Line: I am just be happy that I am home and not in either the Dade County jail or in someone named Baby's apartment. The latter not really being a bad situation but often embarrassing as I usually do not quickly recall names and thus, "Baby".

So, that is why I do not timely make an entry. If this is particularly agitating, the safest time to read my entry is after 3:00 p.m. Thank you for your patience and understanding. You, too, will pass this particular time of life. You will know that your are in that time of your life, when you get up from your chair and go to the kitchen. When you arrive in the kitchen, you wonder why you are there!  From there, it goes downhill!

The Pictures: Have you ever done something and then, in retrospect, come to the conclusion that it was a bad idea. Well, George Bush hasn't had that experience, yet!

This Date In History: 1971;  All In The Family premieres. 1998; Carlos Santana becomes the first Hispanic to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Al fin !

The United States Embassy in Athens, Greece was hit today by an anti tank shell. No one was injured. Don't ya just hate assholes!

Birthdays: Tex Ritter, John's father, actor and singer (1905), Joe Frazier (1944).

Well, it's Friday!  I'm going to Krystel's Restaurant and Nightclub for happy hour. Kenny starts performing at 6:00. Happy Hour starts at 4:00 p.m and runs to 7:00 p.m. (Drinks 2 for one $7.00). Hope to see you there.

Question Of The Day: If a picture paints a thousand words, then why can't I paint yours?  a)  I don't know a thousand words  b)  My paint roller is broken  c)  This is a stupid question because pictures can't paint  d) Any of the above.

The winner of todays Question Of The Day receives a free vasectomy at Sears.

That's it for today my little disc jockeys. More tomorrow.

Stay Tuned !

No comments: