Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday - I'm On A Mission !

You heard it here ! I'm on a mission. I have a secret hiding spot where I have a hundred dollar bill stashed away for something, but I don't remember what it is. To make matters worse, I forgot where my secret hiding place is. I've checked the pockets of all my jackets, pants and shirts. The old "hide it in the electrical outlet" won't work because I haven't been living here that long.

My guess is that the "secret hiding place" is mobile (i.e. it's not where I reside, it goes with me wherever I move to). My new idea was to ask my friends where they would hide something, but then I thought, maybe they wouldn't want to disclose that just in case I wander around their house when I visit.

I'm imagining the scenario; "Lourdes, Mira! It's Jimmy! Keep an eye on him because he wanted to know where I hide things" Nah, that won't work. I wouldn't tell anyone either (it doesn't matter, I'd forget that too).

Suggestions ?

Pictures: I've got some new animal pictures thanks to my friend, Carrie. I'll try and add more later.

This Date In History:  1861; Louisiana secedes from the Union  1956;  Buddy Holley has his first recording session at Decca Studios in Nashville, Tennessee.

The morning I was listening to a song by Robin Thicke called "Lost Without You" on MTV. I had never heard of him before but his abilty came through instantly. If you happen to catch his song, close your eyes and try to remember who he reminds you of. I did that and I know the sound, I just can't remember the guy's name (or where my secret hiding place is , for that matter).

Why do they sterilize needles before lethal injection? What, the guy's gonna catch a cold? My friend, Tom once had an emergency apendectomy. Rosie O'donnell had an emergency adadictome. Is it normal to wash you hands every ten minutes? Why do American chickens say cock-a-doodle-doo and Cuban chickens say kikiri-ki-ki? And who named that poor bird a cockatoo. I knew my ex-girlfriend liked birds because when I asked her where she was going, she said out to find a cockatoo. THAT'S NOT RIGHT !!

Birthdays:  Douglas McArthur (1880),  Wayne Gretsky, Canadian ice hockey star (1961),  Eddie Van Halen, guitarist (1957)

It's Viernes (Friday) Social !  Happy hour starts at 4:00 p.m. Kenny starts the show at 6:00 p.m. Krystel's Restaurant and Nightclub.

Question Of The Day: And then I wrote;  a) "She was only the farmer's daughter, but all the horse manure"  b) "It had to be you, my wife wouldn't do" c) "Baby, won't you please come home, It's ok, my wife's in Rome d) "Just call me Pee Pee 'cause I'm all y'our'n".

The winner of today's question will receive a copy of Brandon Lee's new book, "The moon, like a testicle, hung low in the sky".

That's it for today my little kitty cats. More tomorrow.

Stay Tuned !

No comments: