Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Florida 41 Ohio State 14 !

How do you like them apples? The sports press wrote off Florida, but I didn't. I just wish I would have bet the game (as I had every intention to do, but...). The game was a runaway! Ohio State could not do anything and Florida executed perfectly. A pleasure to watch if you're a Florida fan. I'm not a big Florida fan, but I'll take Florida over Ohio any day.

Rosie Vs The Trumpster - Part IV (cont): The fourth round came to an end last evening with The Trumpster weakly reiterating his position and saying he was misquoted. He said he called Rosie a "slob" and a "degenerate" (not Ellen), but not "fat". Replays showed he did call her a " fat ass". He also said Barbara Walters was lying when she said Trump's comments were untrue. Bottom line, I gave the round to Rosie 10-9.

So, after 4 completed rounds, I have the match scored 38-38. We'll see how round five goes. I'm hoping for a few more low blows in the next rounds to make the match more interesting. Both opponents have the ability to go for the throat and that's what I'm waiting for.

The Pictures: A view of her pretty face  for a change (There was no car to exit from). 

This Date In History:  1788; Connecticut is admitted to the union as the 5th State. 1951; The United Nations Headquarters opens. 1969; Joe Namath guarantees a win as the New York Jets beat The Baltimore Colts 16-7 in Super Bowl III

Karaoke returns tonight at Krystel's Restaurant and Nightclub: Note that it's tonight, not Wednesday night! Looking forward to seeing everyone there. I'll be taking names, so be there! Starts at 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. Happy Hour (2 for 1) starts a 4:00. Come on over at 4:00, drink a couple glasses of courage and sing your favorite song in English or Spanish.

Birthdays: Frederic Chopin (1810),  Gypsy Rose Lee (1914),  Joan Baez (1941),  Jimmy Page (1944).

Question Of The Day: What's your opinion of Rosie and The Trumpster? a) Their both idiots b) As the stomach turns c) Queen(s) for a day d) Butch and the Beast e) All of the above.

That's the Scoop. More Tomorrow.

Stay Tuned !

No comments: