Sunday, December 17, 2006

Today In Sports !

Thank God things are back to normal. For most brief moment I thought the Dolphins were becoming better, but they're back to playing their usual game. Is it possible to trade the whole team (saving a few, of course)? What can I tell you?

It's getting closer to Christmas. Lots of parties to attend and a lot of people who should have taken "Drinking 101" in college. Thank God I speak english, spanish, french and Jack Daniels 

We're having a big New Years Party at Krystels Club. If you haven't made reservations, I suggest that you do (305-823-0449).

The Pictures: I thought that the buffalo picture was apropos, because they executed Miami.

This Date In History: My son was in school and he told the teacher he had to pee. The teacher answered, "Kevin, we don't say 'pee", we say urinate. Can you use that in a sentence?" Kevin replied, "Yes, I can. Your an eight and if you had bigger tits, you'd be a ten!"

That's it for today. I'll speak to you Monday.

Stay Tuned !

 

No comments: