Sunday, December 10, 2006

Ah Sunday!

Ah Sunday! I usually like sports on Sundays until this time of year. No auto racing, no baseball, football's coming to a close and next...... BASKETBALL! Three months of BASKETBALL! Makes you want to return to practice conjugating the verb "To Be". Ten guys run downcourt, then most of them run upcourt, etc, etc, ad nauseum. Fin De La Cuenta....Two minutes to go ....always tied 96 to 96.

The Space Shuttle launched successfully last night. I hope my ex mother-in-law was on it.

The Pictures: Now closed captioned for the hard-of-understanding. I received a lot of new photos from various sources yesterday, some of which can be shown.  Carrie sent me a great video, but I don't think this site supports videos. I'm going to try and link My Space and You Tube sites today or tomorrow.

This Date In History: 19## - My ex-wife said she wanted to go on vacation to someplace she's never visited before. I said, "Try The Kitchen!"

Thanks to recent contributors for new material. Comments and Photos welcomed!

That's it for now. Maybe more later. Check Possum S. Hemmingway's site!

STAY TUNED !

No comments: