Thursday, December 21, 2006

I had A Good Time Last Night !

I had fun last night! I can't tell you everything, but suffice to say there was two close friends, one wanna-be, and at least two who were suffering from the effects of severe inebriation. The music was excellent and Frantz did his usual good job. Then, there was one very special late night friend. You had to be there.

Rosie O'Donnel and the Trumpster are battling about the reinstatement of that Miss USA chick. Rosie trashed the Trumpster about his throwing rocks, while living in a glass house and The Donald replied that Rosie was disgusting, both inside and out. "I think I'll sue her fat ass", said He. I'm not too big (no pun intended) on Rosie but, The Donald needs to seriously think about a hair stylist.

The Pictures: Two of the best people you'd ever want to meet. Happy to say they are my good friends.

This Date In History: 1803; France transfers the territory of Louisiana to the United States. Later on France puts the hurricane jinx on Louisiana just to be pissy. I knew a girl in Louisiana, biblically.

Birthdays: Chris Evert, Phil Donahue, Jane Fonda

Santa Claus is coming! It's the time of year to be nice to you friends and neighbors. Relax, sit back, don't worry, be happy! Send a card to one of our troops abroad. You don't need a name. Just pick a card, put any first name on the envelope and send to any branch of service, USA. Someone will receive it and you'll make someone happy.

Stay Tuned !

No comments: