Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Friday's Coming ! Full Speed Ahead!

It's time to finish preparations for this weekend. The only weird thing is that Christmas Day is on a Monday. Monday's are usually blah days, but I think this one's gonna be special!  It's difficult to imagine having eggnog Monday morning, but in the spirit of Christmas, I guarantee everyone will make an earnest effort, especially when the spirit is alcohol!

The Pictures:  I liked this one when I received it. You can add you own caption under comments.

This Date In History: The Olympic committee has disqualified one of it's female runners because she failed the gender test. I believe the last time that happened was on "The View".  A 29 year old woman claims that she is the "love child" of Mel Gibson. I guess we know who's gonna get blamed for that! Last, but not least, Miss USA, who has been linked to using cocaine, under age drinking and kissing face with another woman, has been "pardoned" by "The Donald" Hmmm! What happened to "You're Fired?'

Birthdays: Cicely Tyson

I've got to hit the streets today and catch up on a few things. Tomorrow's Karaoke night at Krystel's Nightclub. Happy hour 4:00 to & 7:00. Karaoke starts at 6:00. Hope to see you there!

Stay Tuned !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jimmy, thanks for the email.  I'm not sure if you are aware or not, but I am now writing in a blog over at blogger.  Here's my url:

http://movingtheworld.blogspot.com

I'll be back to visit.  And yes...we do have the same last name!