Friday, December 8, 2006

It's Friday, Viernes Social!

It's Happy Hour (Viernes Social)!  I'm going to Krystyels Club and sing with the band. We had a good night Wednesday 'cause that's the night we do Karaoke from 6:00-11:00 p.m.  Come on you guys, meet me there. Lydia and Al will be there. So will Doc and Rosie, Emilio and Melina, Jorge and Jennie,  Luis,  Hector,  Larry and Rhodie, etc. I'm getting pictures and I'll show you another time. (If you don't come, you know we're gonna gossip about you). The club's in Miami Lakes at the Cypress Village Shopping Center.

Oh....The Pictures!

I almost forgot. The first one is  Shithead's little friends. Cute, huh? The next one is my friend, Tania, in Puerto Rico,  also cute, huh? The next one is Shithead's closeup and the last one is of a lady who went into the men's bathroom by accident. Look familiar?

I added a site to my home page. It's www.sullyssite.com and it's a tribute to my nephew, Jonathon, who died at the age of 21 and I miss him. His mom, Janet, made the site. Check it out. He was a good kid, in the Navy and doing well. Sometimes God does things I don't understand. I'll be adding pictures of him and my nieces and all my friends and family for that matter. They'll be here and also in my public gallery on aol. I'll give you the address soon!

That's it for now. I may post later after I return from Krystels Club. 

Please feel free  to comment or send photos and I'll get in touch with ya!

STAY TUNED!

 

 

 

 

No comments: