Thursday, December 7, 2006

It's A Better Day!

It's a better day. I went to Krystel's Club in Miami Lakes and saw my friends Lydia and Alfonso. I'll show you a picture of them in the future. A lot of my friends were there, some having a good time and some people, like  the picture I took of my friend, were a little too happy.

Sang a few songs during the karaoke show. My friend, Emilio owns Krystel's Club. It's named after his daughter. I have to get Nicole to come sing again with me there. She said she would, but you know Niki.

My friend, Laury, visited my site yesterday. She said she liked it. The picture of me that I first posted is an old one. Since I take pictures of other people, I don't have too many of me. Think I'll let one of the girls take a photo of me with my camera and I'll post it.   YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

I'm going there again tonight. If there's any good happenings or gossip you'll be the first to know. Stay tuned!

No comments: