Thursday, December 28, 2006

Just Things and Such !

Last evening at Krystel's was nice. Nice to see Jocko and Frantz as always and I enjoyed singing a duet with Carol.  Emilio, Frantz and I sang "Wildfire".  I caught up with some of the people that I missed over the Christmas weekend, including Jorge, Willie, Hector, Lourdes, Raul and the "Doc". Everyone's a little tired from all the weekend treks and visits and most just wanted to chill. My son, Kevin, is in town for a few days with his wife Kari and the kids. Good to hear from them. Sister Jeannie also called to say hello.

I missed seeing Alfonso and Lydia, but family's in town and everyone has an agenda. I also missed seeing Carrie, Rocio and Marta. I'll catch up with them by the weekend. I miss Martini 21 !

Karaoke night is moving from Wednesdays to Tuesdays,  beginning January 2, 2007. Same time, same station.......!  Feels wierd writing 2007, but it's almost time. Get used to it.

The Pictures: It's called "Desert Moon". I like this picture. It makes a good desktop design.

This Date In History: 1945; The United States Congress officially recognizes the Pledge of Allegiance and recommends it's recitation in American schools. Most latins are also happy because they think the pledge starts with "Jose can you see?"

They're having James Brown's funeral today in New York at the Apollo Theatre. There's good coverage on CNN.

Remember, if you have any thoughts, comments, pictures or ideas you want to present, you can email me at JimSulliv3@aol.com

Birthdays: President Woodrow Wilson (1856), Dame Maggie Smith (1934)

That's it for now.

Stay Tuned !

 

No comments: