Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It's Karaoke Night !

Yes !  Tonight is Karaoke Night at Krystel's Nightclub. It start's at 6:00 until 11:00. Happy hour is 4:00 to 7:00 and drinks are 2 for 1. Come on over!

I'm sorry to say that the search for the remaining climbers on Mount hood is now being considered a recovery effort. God bless them and their families.

Uncle George Bush is seriously considering sending even more troops to Iraq. I hope they bring some nukes with them. I'm about fed up with this shit!

Hillary is number one in the democratic polls for president. She's got a chance as long as she doesn't run with Ala Bama.

The Pictures: Great, good, fairly good, and awesome singers. Take a peek!

This Date In History: 1620; The first colonists land on Plymouth Rock. I knew a girl who drove a Plymouth. She was 16 or 20. She said she was 20!

Birthdays: Harvey Firestone. I knew his tailor, Harvey Firestein.

I added my AIM page to my links. I'm still working on the links. Go for it.

Stay Tuned !

No comments: