Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Are you kidding me?

Things are getting a little better. Still screwing up, though. Comp's working better and AOL is not screwing things up as much.

Possum S. Hemmingway, affectionately known as "Shithead" and his friend, Gato Barbieri, went out drinking last night. I have photos of them and of the sign at the tavern where they were imbibing.

P.S.Hemmingway has his own home page and journal. I'll get it out to you soon. Gato doesn't have a page.

Me? I'm better....(compared to a sharp stick in the eye).  Tomorrow, I've got to go to my buddy, "Doc"'s house. He's going away for a few days and I've got to take care of his dog,  Chico. Chico speaks english and spanish, but so do I, so he can't B.S. me.  I'll show you a picture of him soon.  He's a trip!

 

 

No comments: