Saturday, February 3, 2007

Super Bowl Commercials Part Deux !

I'm sticking with this type for now, although it's a little larger that I like and takes up a lot of space. Conversely, the next step down seems to be too small. You're input as to size (don't go there) will be appreciated.

The storms that battered Central Florida unnerved me as I have family and friends in the area. I checked with everyone and they're all ok. It was sad to see the death and injuries cause by the storm.

The Pictures: I received a ton of pictures from Carrie, My Perfect Martini, Beverly and Marta. I can't use them all today, but you can bet your bippy I'll be adding some daily. The pictures today are indicative of some of the things I see and hear daily. For my squinters, remember you can always enlarge them (I said, don't go there).

This Date In History: 1959;  Buddy Holley, Richie Valens, and The Big Bopper (J.P.Richardson), die in a plane crash near Clear Lake, Iowa. 1994;  President Bill Clinton ends the trade embargo with Vietnam.

Birthdays: My friend, Beverly. Happy Birthday, my love! Felix Mendelssohn, German composer (1809), James A. Mitchner, author (1907), Horace Greely, journalist (1811), Norman Rockwell, painter and illustrator (1894), Fran Tarkington, Professional football player (1940).

 

The Question of the day spot usually seen here is being re-evaluated and will probably under go a metamorphism. Unlike circumcision, this process will be painless and hopefully refined.

That's it for today, my little cockatoos (or threes). That's what my ex-girlfriend told me when I asked her where she was going. She replied, "I going out to find a cockatoo".  I didn't know she liked birds.

Stay Tuned !

No comments: