Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day !

Happy Valentines Day! Today's entry will be short and very sweet, because I'm way behind schedule and I'm already tired.

Is it me or am I they only one who now has to think before I cough or laugh real hard. I mean, if I don't think, besides the act I'm about to do (coughing or laughing), I have to think about how long it's been since I've been to the restroom. 

The Pictures: These are some of the special people in my life! I am unable to enter all of them, because of the fear of bodily harm (they have to pre-approve the pictures to make sure they like them). I've also leaned more toward the ladies which I am usually prone to do. You'll also notice I haven't put their names, but for my own self protection, I put them in alphabetical order. Happy Valentines Day ladies (and gents)! You too, Possum S. Hemmingway.

To my other special friends, I also send my love (you know who you are).

This Date In History: 278 A.D.;  Saint Valentine is beheaded contributing in part to the origins of the Saint Valentine's holiday. This tradition is carried forth to this day gentlemen, so don't forget your lady today! 1859;  Oregon enter the Union as the 33rd state. 1912;  Arizona enters the Union on the same day, 53 years after Oregon. 1929;  Disguised as Chicago Police, Al Capone's mobsters take out six of George "Bugs" Moran gang in a warehouse. The infamous event will become known as the Saint Valentine's Massacre. 

Birthdays: Gregory Hines, actor, dancer and entertainer (1946).

For Your Information: Brittany Spears reportedly was seen getting out of a car after she got sick. She allegedly was partying in New York and drank too much. My personal opinion isthat as she was getting out of the car, she saw what we've all seen, in the side mirror.

That's all for today my little Valentines. More tomorrow. XOXOXO !

Stay Tuned !


Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  Ain't she sweet! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

No comments: