Good Morning Viet Nam ! I'm trying some new stuff today, starting with the type. I am enlarging the type for the hard of squinting, especially for my friend, Rosa! This Bud's for you, sweets ! sweets!
Speaking of Budweiser, I'm adding some TV commercials that was sent to me by my sweetie pie, Carrie. I hope this works 'cause if not, you're going to see a big blank spot.
I found out some interesting things about myself today:
1) I'm psychic and I have amnesia. I know, in advance, what I'm going to forget.
2) I'm paranoid and phobic. I'm afraid no one is talking about me.
I wonder if Mozart, the iguana with the erection problem, is doing ok and was he on Viagra when the incident occurred? And, who in the hell was that bitch he was going for anyway? I mean, how good looking can a female iguana be? Even after the mandatory Florida Keys philosophy, "Go Ugly, Early".
The Pictures: Hopefully, besides the "normal" pictures, there'll be some videos. We'll see! In the interim, here's some reasons why people move south. Enjoy !
This Date In History: 1876; The National League of Professional Baseball Clubs is formed. 1942; German forces surrender following the successful Russian siege of Stalingrad.
I'll have another one for you tomorrow !
Birthdays: George Halas, professional football player and coach (1895), James Joyce, Irish author (1882), Stan Getz, saxophonist, "The Girl From Ipanema" (1927)
Something that men definitely need to know! My Perfect Martini, stirred and gently served, sent me the following: When and How Women are attracted to men;
1) If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features.
2) If she is menstruating, she tends to prefer a man with scissors lodged in his temple and a bat jammed up his ass, while he's on fire.
3) If she is pregnant and in the delivery room, after her 14th hour of labor, she generally likes a man dressed in white or blue scrubs, who has the ability to hear her garbled, loud screams of " I don't give a flying fork about natural delivery, give me a forking epidural, you slime bag of humanity!" (you'll excuse my grammar, please)
4) If she is menopausal, her tendency is to love/hate/love/hate a man who has the physical ability to quickly lower/raise/lower/raise the air conditioning and withstand her non-stop kisses/beatings/kisses/beatings. Her mate usually oblivious to her condition and continually asks, "What's the matter with you?".
That's it for today, my little parrots! More tomorrow.
Stay Tuned !