Saturday, February 17, 2007

Bits And Pieces - I Just Can't Party All Night !

I think my get up and go has got up and went! I've burned the candles at both ends for too many years. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have done it any other way, but time is like Vodka. Just when you think everything's under control, you you get up to go to the restroom and it grabs you by the ass! I assume you've noticed the tardiness of today's entry. Between watching the Busch Race at Daytona (Harvick won) and dozing off and on, I just couldn't get going.

Nothing really newsworthy today. We still have the same five assholes lined up as applicants for the $400 million Danielynn lottery. Judge Larry Seidlin still speaks in fifth grade jibberish, although he must be watching his own press. He's dressed a little better and choosing his misuse of English better. "Da body'll keep and da baby deserves more better" (asshole!). They finally embalmed Anna Nicole today (had to, she was dead). 

I spent last evening at Krystel's Restaurant and Nightclub and I had a blast. I ran into some old friends that I haven't seen in a while and we had an enjoyable evening. They've just changed to a new menu and added some great sandwiches for lunch. So now, if you're not real hungry around lunch time you can have a media noche or pan con bistec and papitas.

Esteves and Company are playing every Friday and Saturday. If you haven't heard them, I suggest you stop by. They're good! I performed with them last night and they're fun to work with. Remember Wednesday night is Karaoke Night and you can sing in English or Spanish. Frantz continues to emcee the show and we're getting some excellent performers coming in.

The Pictures: Just some random pictures depicting my day today! I've got to start coming home earlier! (Click view larger to see these! They're just so much better close up).

This Date In History: 1801; Thomas Jefferson is elected as the 3rd President of the United States. 1969; Golda Meir is sworn in as the 1st woman prime minister of Israel.

Birthdays: Michael Jordan (1963), Red Barber, baseball radio announcer (1908), Jim Brown (1936), Montgomery Ward (1844).

The couple decided that the first one to go would come back and tell the other one about "the afterlife". Murray passed on first. True to his word, he returned and whispered, "Sarah, Sarah".

"Is that you, Murray?", she cried out.

"Yeah, I've come back like I said I would!".

"So..., How is it?"

"Great, I get up, have sex, eat breakfast and then off to the sunny golf course. I come home, have sex, eat lunch, then back for sun at the golf course. I come home, have sex, eat dinner, have more sex, then off to bed."

"Murray, surely you must be in heaven!"

"Not exactly....I'm a rabbit on a golf course in Arizona!" 

That's it for today my little bunny humpers. More tomorrow.

Stay Tuned !

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: