Monday, July 9, 2007

It's MunDane And Time For A Fantasy !

Ok, It's Mundane Monday and time for a fantasy ! Here's the premise. Jimmy wins the lottery (lets' say 50 million net), takes care of his family and friends (you're included) and then......? Well, my little droolers, hop aboard my new luxury coach. This bad boy comes with it's own ferrari neatly stored in the undercarriage. All the comforts of home (not mine), wide screen digital TV, DVD and CD stereo equipment for the music and movie lovers, bar (of course) and check the master bedroom and bath (clear glass, but I promise I won't look). Oh, I threw in a couple of pictures of where we're going (after Las Vegas). Ready ?

If you missed the Daytona Firecracker 400 Nascar race Saturday night, you really missed an exciting race. Jaimie MacMurray narrowly squeesed ahead of Kyle Bush, who really drove a great race.

                         

The Pictures: This recreational coach really impressed me! I received the pictures over the weekend, so I thought you might like to see them. There's a couple of pictures from Paris and Japan too !

This Date In History: 1816; Delegates from colonies in southern South America declare their independence from Spain as the United Provinces of South America, later known as Argentina. 1850; U.S. president Zachary Taylor dies after an attack of food poisoning five days earlier. He will be succeeded by vice president Millard Fillmore. 1992; Democrtic presidential candidate Bill Clinton chooses Tennessee senator Al Gore to be his running mate.

Birthdays: Elias Howe, sewing machine inventor (1819), Edward Heath, British prime minister (1916), Tom Hanks, actor, (1956).

The Hits Just Keep On Coming:

A golf course owner in Alabama got confused about paying an invoice, so he called in his secretary for some mathmatical help. He called her into his office and said, "You graduated from the University of Alabama, and I need some help. If I gave you $20,000 minus 14%, how much would you take off?"

The secretary said, "Everything but my earrings." (You gotta love those Alabama women !) 

A senior at Lousiana State was overheard saying, " If the world comes to an end, I'd rather be in Louisiana." A curious passerby overheard the statement and asked the student, "Why do you say that?" The student replied,"Because everything happens in Louisiana twenty years later than the rest of the civilized world."

A Mississippi state trooper pulled over a man in a pick-truck who was speeding. The trooper asked, "You got any ID?" The man responded, "About what?

A man in Georgia had a flat tire in a rural town and pulled over and parked. He got out of his car, walked over to a nearby garden and picked several roses. He returned to his car and put some of the roses in front of the car and the rest behind the rear of the car. A passerby studied the scene as he passed by and was so curious that he turned around and went back.

He asked the man what the problem was. The man said, "I've got a flat tire." The passerby asked, "So, what's with the roses?"

"I'm not really sure", the man said, "but they say when your car breaks down, you should put 'flares' in the front of the car and 'flares' in the back of the car. I never really understood it, neither."

A Texas man came running into the local saloon and yelled, "Billy Bob, someone just stole yout pick-up truck." Billy Bob said, "Did you see who stole it?" The man answered, " No, but I got his tag number."  

That's it for today, my little scratch-off winners. More tomorrow. Stay Tumed ! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the coach and the hits today hon! Watch out Tuesday is on it's way! (Hugs)Indigo

Anonymous said...

Loved the fantasy! Sign me up!! lol
Jackie

Anonymous said...

When does the coach leave?

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Wow that coach is NICE!! Count me IN! But, if you bathe in the glass shower...well....I might look....just might!! <wink> Oh heck...we KNOW I'd look!!

Loved the jokes! Especially about the Alabama women. My sisters are in Alabama! LOL!
Have a good day.
Pam xoxox