Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It's Wednesday And I'm So Happy I could Just Sh.....er, Caca !

From the man who has days where everything he touches turns to caca, thus making him sometimes afraid to take Ralph for a pee-pee, I give you Jimmy, the man who's day went so well that he's ecstatic. And, it's not over, because as soon as I finish today's entry, I'm going to Krystel's Restaurant and Nightclub and party with my friends.

I'm fortunate that I do most of my research at night so I can write the things that don't change, quickly. Then, during the day, I'm able to get to the meat of the matter and pen what thoughts and ideas that come into my feeble little mind.

Let me begin by telling you that my business received some funds that were overdue, allowing me to eat this week and even feed Shithead (my seven toed cat, who by now, surely everyone knows his name, but I always add that he's my cat, just in case). Then, I heard that Rosie Fat Ass is quiting the view (more on that, tomorrow). I quickly did some shopping and got that out of the way.

The Pictures: Elvis Presley's Number One Hits Album, which will be the featured artist again today. Why? Because it's my journal, today in 1956 he had the number one hit, Jackie likes Elvis songs and I sing this song at Krystel's. Big deal. You're getting on my nerves. You're sick ! I know ! The rest of the pictures are quimsical, except for My Perfect Martini, who's always delicious !

I'm pleased to say that as of yet, no one has really come out of the woodwork to aspire to receive this week's "Cat Ass Trophy", but have faith, friends, we've got two days left. Even Virgie Arthur's little tirade doesn't quite qualify.  

Here's Elvis Presley performing "I Can't Help Falling In Love with You".

                                        

This Date In History: 1859; Work begins on the Suez Canal in Egypt; it opens in 1869. 1945; Delegates from fifty nations meet in San Francisco to organize the United Nations. 1956; Evis Prsley's "Heartbreak Hotel" hits number one on the music charts.

I'm not too pleased right now with the military and the current events involving Corporal Tillman and Jessica Lynch. I need to digest more before I comment, but rest assured I will have something to say. I was trained as a combat medic in the U.S. Army and served for six years (1966-1971) and I don't like how the brass is handling this situation.   

Birthdays: Edward R. Murrow, radio and TV commentator, (1908), Ella Fitzgerald, singer (1917), Al; Pacino, actor  (1940).

The Hits Just Keep On coming: I've got a lot of new stories for this spot but I need to edit them. I'll have more tomorrow

That's it for today, my sexy little playmates. See you tonight at Krystel's. More tomorrow.

Stay Tuned ! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jimmy!!  You're right, I do like Elvis... (among others, I might add... in fact, my taste in music is very diverse....).

Now, for the question of the night: Who/What is Ralph??  (I'm almost afraid of the answer.... hehe)

Congrats on the food money and I'm sure Shithead thanks you too!!

Jackie