Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter !

Happy Easter my little bunnies. I knew it was time to make today's entry when my little sister, Jeanne, called me and asked why I had not made my entry, so here it is, sweets (By the way, I found two of the three easter eggs I hid. That's 'cause I showed you!)

Take it to the limit ! That's today's subject, althought not directed to the A-list. No, I mean you (you know who you are. what?). It's also the featured song of the day by "The Eagles". Take a chance, try something new (like, make a comment today. Don't be shy). Write a run-on sentence, put extra sugar in your coffee, send me money (You're sick! I know). The main gist is life is short. Stop and smell the roses.

The Pictures: Women Drivers: I know this is going to get me in trouble, but life is short (It'll be shorter when the girls read this. I know). Here are some pictures sent to me by my friend, Beverly. These are real, so as the song goes "Don't Blame Me". And....the usual trailing pictures that one never knows, do one?

This Date In History: 1973; Spanish painter, Pablo Picasso, dies in his villa in France at age 91. 1974; In Atlanta, baseball great, Hank Aaron, hits his 715th home run surpassing the record held by Babe Ruth.

I am a stickler for English, especially spelling. This amuses me as I make today's entry in that I am obsessive compulsive and border line dyslexci. I recall asking my fifth grade teacher how to spell a word and he said, "Look it up in the dictionary." I thought, "How do I look it up when I don't know how to spell the damn thing?" 

Here's today's musical artists, " The Eagles" singing "Take It To The Limit".

                                   

Birthdays: Buddha, founder of Buddhism (563 B.C.), Mary Pickford, actress (1893), Jim "Catfish" Hunter, baseball pitcher (1946).

The Hits Just Keep On Coming ! A-Alert, There are a few candidates for nomination for next week's "Cat Ass Trophy". If you have a nominee, please comment and I'll submit to the judges (My cat, Shithead and I) for consideration. Things are in place for Tuesday's hearing on the DNA results of Anna Nicole Smith's baby, Danielynn. Dr. Michael Baird, DNA expert from Ohio will be there to verify his findings along with Larry Birkhead. If the DNA matches, the "caca" will hit the proverbial fan.

That's it for today, my little daredevils. More tomorrow.

Stay Tuned !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaaawwwwwww, the Eagles..... takes me back to my teens.... I saw them in concert a couple of times.  This song always reminds me of my high school sweetheart, who, as a matter of fact, I just got an e-mail from. We still love each other even though we  took different paths in life.... but this is turning into a journal entry in itself, isn't it??  LOL  Hope the Easter bunny brought you lots of the good stuff....
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Can't go wrong with the Eagles! Although somebody should definately rethink giving those woman a renewal license. Hope your holiday was filled with love and peace! As far as using the dictionary, I'm always using it......then like an idiot I realize I have spell check on my computer lol! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Yes gotta love the Eagles.  Don't forget, Jim, to get the name of their new song.  It's cool too!!  Sure did enjoy the Easter basket???  Love and kisses
Jeanne