Sunday, April 1, 2007

Entrez S'il Vous Plait !

Entrez ! Comment allay vous? Asseyez-vous. Buvez-vous du vin? Tres bien. Je voudrais coucher avec vous se soir.

You're listening to "Lady Marmalade", the featured song today, from the movie soundtrack, "Moulin Rouge". Featuring Christina Aguilera, Mya, Little Kim and Pink, the video is a musical and visual delight. I hope you enjoy it.

Today is April fool's day and it brings to mind the saying, "there's no fool like an old fool". Maybe, but I'll be in and out today adding and editing. There's some nuggets (?) to be found if you look hard enough.

In a effort to curtail the spread of the bird flu, President Bush bombed the Canary Islands today.  

The Pictures: My Sweet Nicole (Nikki Leggs). We sing Karaoke together. It's her birthday today (no fooling). There's alwas time for my perfect martini. Besito !

This Date In History: 1789; The newly established United States House of Representatives holds it's first full meeting. 1979; Following a referendum, Iran is declared an Islamic Republic by the Shitite Muslim leader, Ayatollah Kockamayme. 1984; R&B singer Marvin Gaye is shot to death by his father in Los Angeles.

Birthdays: My Sweet Nicole..Happy Birthday Baby ! (19XX), Otto Edvard von Bismarck, Prusso-German statesman and chancellor of the German Empire (1815), Lon Chaney,Jr., actor (1883).

Here are my featured artists for today singing "Lady Marmelade".

                                  

This is one of my favorites for four part harmony. 

That's it for today, my little French can-can dancers. More tomorrow.

Stay Tuned !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed "Moulin Rouge" when I first saw the movie. Wish Nicole a Happy Birthday for me, and of course I'm sure you wouldn't mind giving her a hug on my behalf. Happy April Fools to us Fools!! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

LOL @ the bird flu...  Have a good one... and a martini on me!  And I'll take one too!
Jackie