Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Debra Opri Steps Up To The Microphone !

Debra Opri, in response to the well publicized and criticized bill sent to former client, Larry Birkhead, issued the following statement yesterday:

"One can only imagine from whom and for what purposes these stories were started. I cannot comment on unauthenticated documents which were dissemenated to the media under suspicious circumstances, and which are covered by client-attorney privelege. I can assure you, however, that all of the fees and expenses incurred on behalf of Mr. Birkhead were reasonable, necessary, and appropriate, given the complexity and magnitude of this very high profile case that was litigated in two different states and a foreign country. Out of respect for Mr. Birkhead, I cannot comment further at this time."

Translation: I don't know how this crap was leaked, so since I can't fool you with the facts, I'm going to buffalo you with bullshit. First, I going to impress and confuse you with all the big words I know. Then I'm going to justify my existence and my bill with some more big words that evolve into a managerie of defacation, much like Jimmy is doing at this moment in time.

Why don't sharks eat attorneys? Professional Courtesy. What do you call one hundred dead attorneys at the bottom of the ocean? A damn good start ! What do attorneys use for birth control? Their personalities.

You're listening to the Righteous Brothers, today's featured artists.    

                                  

The Pictures: (asshole) Debra Opri and former client, Larry Birkhead.  

This Date In History: 1860; The Pony Express begins mail service between St. Joseph, Missouri and Sacramento, California. 1882; Jessie James, notorious bank robber and train robber, is shot in the back by a member of his own gang. 1936; Richard Bruno Haufman, convicted of the 1932 kidnap and murder of Charles Lindburg's baby, is executed by electrocution.

Birthdays: Washington Irving, writer (1783), Marlon Brando, actor (1924), Doris Day, actress (1924), Eddie Murphy, actor and comedian (1961).

The Hits Just Keep On Coming: I can't believe I didn't have to edit today's entry, until now. 

That's it for today, my little sweetpeas. More tomorrow.

Stay Tuned !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! Said in true Jimmy fashion! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Great, my dear friend Jimmy:

This is really very good.  Hoping everybody be enjoying your journals.  as I am.

Always your friend

Esther